So 2day I just got a steal on some kicks!!!!!!....I was with my cuzin and he was telling me that he was trying to get rid of all of the sneakers that he doesnt wear nemore so we went over there and the room was full of pretty much brand new sneakers....I looked at him like he was crazy but I didnt wana say too much and make hiim change his mind so I just got both of these off him for $20 for each!!!!!!! And they are official.....So ya thys pretty much made my day....:D
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Got a Steal!!!!!
So 2day I just got a steal on some kicks!!!!!!....I was with my cuzin and he was telling me that he was trying to get rid of all of the sneakers that he doesnt wear nemore so we went over there and the room was full of pretty much brand new sneakers....I looked at him like he was crazy but I didnt wana say too much and make hiim change his mind so I just got both of these off him for $20 for each!!!!!!! And they are official.....So ya thys pretty much made my day....:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment