LMFAO I have no idea how but 2day I happned to come across Mike Tysons Punch Out for Super Nintendo lol. I was at one of my friends houses and when I walked in I saw a Super Nintendo on the floor and I looked at the TV and realized what they were playing, I just sat down and began laughing. I just looked at the game and it brought back alot of memories just because when I was a kid I loved this game, it was fun and I spent hours playing it lol but yea just felt like I had no choice but to post this, Oh yea I heard Mike Tyson is in the new Fight Night coming out soon so yea ill be grabbing that, its about time they put him in the game already.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Remember This?!?!?
LMFAO I have no idea how but 2day I happned to come across Mike Tysons Punch Out for Super Nintendo lol. I was at one of my friends houses and when I walked in I saw a Super Nintendo on the floor and I looked at the TV and realized what they were playing, I just sat down and began laughing. I just looked at the game and it brought back alot of memories just because when I was a kid I loved this game, it was fun and I spent hours playing it lol but yea just felt like I had no choice but to post this, Oh yea I heard Mike Tyson is in the new Fight Night coming out soon so yea ill be grabbing that, its about time they put him in the game already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment