ML Wing is a clothing line created by one of my boys that I go to school with. ML stands for money love, and the Wing stands for the struggle of trying to rise, thats why there is only 1 wing instead of 2. He recently released the line this past year and is planning on trying to expand the name and get it out there to the public. So I feel this was a good way to actually get some extra exposure for the line for people that arent just from our area. Be on the look out for more post about the line with pictures of designs and release dates for the Spring/Summer line.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
ML Wing
ML Wing is a clothing line created by one of my boys that I go to school with. ML stands for money love, and the Wing stands for the struggle of trying to rise, thats why there is only 1 wing instead of 2. He recently released the line this past year and is planning on trying to expand the name and get it out there to the public. So I feel this was a good way to actually get some extra exposure for the line for people that arent just from our area. Be on the look out for more post about the line with pictures of designs and release dates for the Spring/Summer line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment