I guess Nintendo and Nike are hooking up to colab on a sneaker idea. They basically thru in the colorway of the Nintendo Wii and incorporated it in the Nike Air Force 2. If you look at the tongue of the sneaker you can see the logo that symbolizes the power button on the Nintendo Wii. I dont kno if I would get these just because I dnt really like the Aire Force 2 period but I think that its a good idea and i also think that alot of sneaker heads will grab these just to have them. They are suppose to be released either late Spring or early this Summer, be on the lookout if you like them.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Video Games and Kicks<3
I guess Nintendo and Nike are hooking up to colab on a sneaker idea. They basically thru in the colorway of the Nintendo Wii and incorporated it in the Nike Air Force 2. If you look at the tongue of the sneaker you can see the logo that symbolizes the power button on the Nintendo Wii. I dont kno if I would get these just because I dnt really like the Aire Force 2 period but I think that its a good idea and i also think that alot of sneaker heads will grab these just to have them. They are suppose to be released either late Spring or early this Summer, be on the lookout if you like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment